Thursday, April 2, 2009

Don't Sleep On This!


I don’t know what life is teaching you, but one thing I’ve learned is that I want to stay on top of my craft! I like to know what’s going on in the media. (Not the lame gossip of when Brad Pitt blew his nose, but business stuff!) I want to know the trends of the film and music industries, entrepreneurship skills, management, and so forth to grow as a Sleepwalker. Unfortunately, I don’t have time to rummage around the internet for all this information and I probably wouldn’t know where to start in some aspects. Last week I learned about SmartBrief in my Executive Suite course with Russell Williams.

SmartBrief is a media company with a mission to save you time and keep you well-informed. Using their proprietary technology, their editors become your personal research assistants: handpicking, distilling and disseminating the best and most important news stories from a wide range of sources. You pick from a variety of topics that you want to stay up to date on and they send you an e-mail with a concise list of articles with new information in that industry. It’s great! The subscription is free and all you have to do is sign up using your e-mail.

If you want to stay on top of things as an entrepreneur, manager, leader, and/or in your industry…DON’T SLEEP ON THIS! =)

www.smartbrief.com

No comments:

Post a Comment